Latest Hospitality Jobs
Head Chef - Training & Support
Location: Epping, Essex (CM16 7PE)
Salary: £39k - 40k per year company car, expenses
Date posted: 15/9/2021
Employer type: Contract Catering
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Training & Support for Company Venues - Travelling to different sites
Our clients are looking for a Head Chef to work in their venues around sites in the UK to provide training and support to their exisitng Head Chefs and teams. The role is about providing training to new starters, ensure systems and procedures are adhered to and offering support where needed.This is not a relief role and you will not provide sickness or holiday cover. You will be provided with a fully expensed company car as you will travel to sites mainly in the south of the UK. The ideal candidate will have a background in working in luxury hotels or high end conference/banqueting. You will be an excellent communicator as you will work with be focussed on training and on job coaching.
- Work at sites around the country as directed by Group Executive Chef
- Ensuruirng group procedues, systems are fully understood
- Coaching junior chefs and new starters
- Self motivated and outgoing personality.
- Head Chef experience in 4* volume driven hotels or high end banqueting
- Experience of all fresh food
- Kitchen management skills
Salary & Benefits
- Basic to £40k
- Company Benefits
- Travel Expenses, Hotel Accommodation where necessary
- Holidays & Staff Discounts
- Meals & Uniform
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.