Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Lechlade, Gloucestershire (GL7 3RY)
Salary: £35k - 40k per year package with tips
Date posted: 10/11/2021
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Country Pub with Rooms.
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this fantastic Country Dining Pub near Lechalde in Gloucestershire for a Head Chef. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef who can lead and run a kitchen team serving a modern british seasonal menu. You will serve all fresh food with full autonomy to introduce new menu ideas and specials at the property. You will need own transport due to location.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Writing Menu's, dealimng with suppliers and rota's
- Kitchen Management duties
- You will already be a Head Chef or Sous on promotion looking for a new challenge.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in AA rosette level kitchen
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
- Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £36k tips worth £5k per year
All meals, Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.