Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Minchinhampton, Gloucestershire (GL6 9BN)
Salary: £32k - 33k per year tips, bonus
Date posted: 18/11/2021
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Our Client is recruiting a Sous Chef to work in their busy and well established Dining Pub and Restaurant near Stroud. As part of a skilled kitchen team you will assist the Head Chef in serving a fresh seasonal menu for the restaurant and bar.
This is a great role for someone looking to get into kitchen management in an established business.
The Role - Sous Chef
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
- Preparing meals for all day service
- Opportunity for career progression
- Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
- Have experience of working in a busy hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £32k excellent tips, bonus scheme
- Employee Benefits
- Meals & Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.