Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie
Location: Christchurch, Dorset (BH25 6PR)
Salary: £39k - 40k per year package, live in
Date posted: 24/11/2021
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Sous Chef required for Quality Casual Dining Restaurant
Our Client is recruiting a Sous Chef to work in their busy and well established Restaurant near Christchurch and Barton. As part of a skilled kitchen team you will assist the Head Chef in serving a fresh seasonal menu for the restaurant.
This is a great role for someone looking to get into kitchen management in an established business.
The Role - Sous Chef
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
- Preparing meals for all day service
- Opportunity for career progression
- Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
- Have experience of working in a busy hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £33k £7k tips = £40k package
- Live in
- Meals & Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.