Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire (NN1 4DP)
Salary: £35k - 40k per year package with tips
Date posted: 4/1/2022
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Head Chef opportunity with busy Dining Pub/Restaurant in Northampton
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this fantastic Dining Pub & Restaurant in Central Northampton for a Head Chef. You will lead a brigade serving all fresh, seasonal produce and preparing meals for lunch & dinner service. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef or Sous on promotion who can lead and run an existing kitchen team of chefs serving a modern british seasonal menu.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Planning Menu's, working with suppliers and rota's
- Kitchen Management duties
- You will already be a Head Chef or aspiring Sous Chef looking for promotion.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in a fresh food kitchen
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
- Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
£35-40K plus tips d.o.e
All meals, Uniform, PPE
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.