Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire (CM22 7LR)
Salary: £35k - 36k per year excellent benefits
Date posted: 5/1/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Sous Chef - Excellent role in Fine Dining Hotel & Restaurant
Sous Chef. A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this award winning hotel for a Sous Chef. As part of a talented brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving all fresh food to 2AA rosette level. The role will involve running service and kitchen management duties so you will need to be a strong communicator. You will prepare meals for the fine dining restaurant, afternoon teas and weddings/functions.The Head Chef is looking for a competent Sous who can demonstrate consistency in his career progression.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs and Run Kitchen in his absence.
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
- Strong Management skills
- You will already be a Sous Chef in a luxury hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in a busy all fresh food hotel kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- Ambitious and career orientated
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £36k
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.