Latest Hospitality Jobs
Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire (CM22 7LR)
Salary: £39k - 40k per year excellent benefits
Date posted: 5/1/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: F & B Management
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Food & Beverage Manager - Luxury Hotel - Hertfordshire - F&B Manager
Food and Beverage Manager. Our client in near Bishops Stortford & Harlow in Hertfordshire is recruiting an experienced Food and Beverage Manager for their 4* Hotel. You will already be working as a Food and Beverage Manager and looking for the next step in your career.
The Role - Food & Beverage Manager
- Managing all aspects of food and beverage
- Developing SOPs
- Developing the team
- Managing agreed targets and margin control
- Reporting to the General Manager
The Person Food & Beverage Manager
- Already working as a Food and Beverage Manager
- Knowledge of luxury 4*/5* F&B market
- Stable and progressive CV
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of profitability and margin control
- A team leader and builder
- An equally good communicator with guests, fellow managers and your team.
Salary & Benefits Food & Beverage Manager
- Salary to £40,000
- Tips bonus
- Company benefits
- 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this F&B management role and to arrange an interivew with the General manager send your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.