Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk (IP29 5PH)
Salary: £25k - 26k per year excellent tips & benefits
Date posted: 10/1/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Chef de Partie. Our client in Bury St.Edmunds is urgently recruiting a Chef de Partie to complete their brigade. This is an opportunity, for a Chef de Partie, to join a fantastic country dining pub that has relaxed all day dining and serves fresh, seasonal produce.
- Working on all sections of the kitchen except Pastry
- Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- Using fresh ingredients to produce meals for the restaurant
- Already a Chef de Partie or Commis/Demi on promotion looking for 1st CDP role
- Experience of working in a quality hotel or pub - to 1 rosette level ideally
- Capable and able to work unsupervised
Salary & Benefits
Salary from £26k
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.