Latest Hospitality Jobs
Roving Head Chef
Location: Brancaster, Norfolk (PE31 8BW)
Salary: £39k - 40k per year tips & bonus
Date posted: 11/1/2022
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Roving Head Chef - Busy Pub Group - Norfolk
Our clients are looking for a Roving Head Chef to work in their popular country pubs in the North Norfolk area. You will work at the sites as directed by the Area Manager and assist in the running of kitchens and cover absence, training and vacant roles. You must have your own transport to be able to commute to sites and travel and expenses will be paid. You must have a background in working in fresh food pubs serving large numbers as a Head Chef.
- Work at sites around the North Norfolk region covering absence, sickness and vacant roles
- Ensure group procedues, systems and ordering are adhered to along with cleanliness
- Coaching junior chefs
- Self motivated and outgoing personality.
- Head Chef experience in busy fresh food pubs/restaurants
- Kitchen management skills
Salary & Benefits
- Basic to £40k
- Company Benefits
- Travel Expenses
- Holidays & Staff Discounts
- Meals & Uniform
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.