Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (cb2 3AH)
Salary: £34k - 35k per year excellent benefits
Date posted: 12/1/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent role in top Luxury Hotel
Sous Chef. A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this luxury hotel for a Sous Chef. As part of a talented brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving all fresh seasonal food. The role will invole preparing meals for the brasserie restaurant for lunch and dinner service. The role offers 5 straight shifts per week over 42.5 hours.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs and Run Kitchen in his absence.
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing and plating meals for lunch and dinner service
- Strong Management skills
- You will already be a Sous Chef in a luxury 4* Hotel or restaurant
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in a busy all fresh food hotel kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- Ambitious and career orientated
Salary & Benefits
Salary package to £35k
Live In Available
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.