Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire (DE13 9AU)
Salary: £29k - 30k per year excellent benefits
Date posted: 19/4/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Great Sous Chef opportunity with Country House Hotel & Restaurant
Our client located near to Burton is recruiting a Sous Chef to join their fantastic Country Hotel & Restaurant.
As part of a hard working brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving food of a AA rosette standard for lunch and dinner service. The property is seeking an enthusiastic Junior Sous Chef or Sous to join a team and help manage the kitchen team under a long serving Head Chef. This is an ideal first Sous role for an experienced Junior Sous looking to get into a leadership role. The role in mainly restaurant service with around one wedding per week.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing Restaurant meals and one wedding banquet per week
- You will already be a Sous or Strong Jr Sous on promotion
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have experience of working in a AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £30k tips
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.