Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire (SG6 3JZ)
Salary: £44k - 45k per year excellent benefits, tips
Date posted: 20/4/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Luxury Hotel - Letchworth, Hertfordshire
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this busy Hotel & Restaurant in Letchworth for a Head Chef. You will lead a brigade serving all fresh, seasonal produce and preparing meals for restaurant service as well as weddings and functions. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef who can lead and run a hotel kitchen service. You will develop menus and prepare meals for weddings and banqueting alongside the restaurant and bar.
- Reporting to the General Manager you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Full autonomy with Menu writing
- Kitchen Management duties including hygiene and cleanliness
- You will already be a Head Chef or Sous on promotion looking for a new challenge.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in a fresh food hotel kitchen
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £45k
All meals, Uniform
Staff Discounts & Benefits
28 days holiday
Live in available if re-locating
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.