Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Egham, Surrey (TW20 0HJ)
Salary: £35k - 36k per year package with tips
Date posted: 27/4/2022
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Sous Chef - Fantastic Opportunity with Country Dining Pub & Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in the Egham & Virgina Water area for a Sous Chef to work in the kitchen of their award winning Country Dining Pub & Restaurant. This is a key role in the kitchen as you will support the Head Chef in preparing meals for the bar, restaurant and small celebrations.The Head Chef is looking for a organised and competent Sous Chef who is able to perform kitchen management duties in his absence and run the pass.
- Working in the Michelin recognised kitchen using fresh, local & seasonal produce
- Encouraging and managing the Junior Chefs
- Preparing meals using fresh ingredients on a daily basis. All dishes including sauces,breads, ice cream made on site daily
- Kitchen Management duties - supporting Head Chef with menu ideas and creation
- You will already be an experienced Sous Chef
- Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills
- Experience of working in fresh food kitchens ideally to 2AA rosette level or higher
- Highly motivated and focused. Positive can do attitude
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £35k
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.