Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Ashbourne, Derbyshire (DE6 1EU)
Salary: £35k - 40k per year package with tips
Date posted: 27/4/2022
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent New Sous Chef Opportunity at Popular Country Fine Dining Pub & Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in the Ashbourne area of Derbyshire for a Sous Chef to work in their busy country fine dining pub and restaurant. The kitchen prepares meals for lunch and dinner service along with private dining, The kitchen uses locally sourced produce and serves a modern british seasonal menu. The pub is in all the major guide books such as Michelin and Hardens and has a Head Chef from a Michelin Star background. Its the owners aim to achieve a Star at the pub and opportunity to join a team that is going places.
- Reporting to and supporting the Head Chef and running service.
- Encouraging and developing Junior Chefs
- Preparing meals for the restaurant using fresh seasonal produce
- Part of hard working kitchen brigade looking to achieve major recognition,
- You will already be a Sous Chef from ideally a 2-3AA kitchen or higher
- Able to work unsupervised and be confident communicator
- Kitchen Management skills
- Looking for career opportunity
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £35 plus tips 5-6k = £40k package
Meals & Benefits
Holidays and team incentives
4 day week - 4 nights off per week
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.