Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk (IP33 1UZ)
Salary: £29k - 30k per year 3-4k tips, benefits
Date posted: 29/4/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Sous Chef Opportunity
Our client a busy dining pub in Bury St.Edmunds is recruiting a Sous Chef to complete their brigade. This is an opportunity, for a Sous Chef to join a fantastic kitchen that cooks all fresh food for lunch and dinner service. The Head Chef is happy to appoint a strong Sous chef who can lead the brigade in his absence. You will have a 4 day working week with straight shifts and 3 days off.
- Working on all sections of the kitchen except Pastry
- Assisting the Head Chef and running kitchen in absence
- Using fresh ingredients to produce meals for the restaurant to rosette level
- Already a Sous or strong Junior Sous on promotion
- Experience of working in busy kitchens serving fresh produce
- Capable and able to work unsupervised
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £30k
- Tips worth £4k
- 45 hour week. 3 days off.
- 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.