Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire (PE8 6LP)
Salary: £39k - 40k per year excellent benefits
Date posted: 29/4/2022
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef required for Luxury Hotel in Peterborough area
Head Chef. Our client based in the Peterborough area is recruiting a Head Chef for their luxury Hotel. This is an opportunity to for an existing Head Chef or ambitious Sous Chef who is looking for a new challenge in a busy environment. The hotel is privately owned and is a popular weddings and celebrations venue.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of kitchen management. This is a key role within the management team and you will need to be a good communicator with the General Manager and colleagues.
- Effective Management and Development of your brigade
- Preparing restaurant and lounge food using fresh ingredients as well as banqueting
- Management of GP and stock control
- Experience of running restaurant, bar, and functions
- Maintaining excellent standards of hygiene and cleaning schedules
You will already be a Head Chef capable of running a busy kitchen at busy Hotel. You will also be able to manage a busy kitchen and work closely with the General Manager and the rest of the management team.
- Strong Kitchen Manager as well as Chef
- Sound knowledge of running a hotel
- Strong understanding of kitchen finances and procedures
- Excellent communicator
Salary & Benefits
Salary Package to £40k bonus and tips
Meals on duty
28 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.