Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Minchinhampton, Gloucestershire (GL6 9BN)
Salary: £25k - 26k per year tips, live in
Date posted: 14/6/2022
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Pub Management
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Assistant Manager - Busy Dining Pub & Restaurant
Our client is recruiting an Assistant Manager for their busy dining pub and restaurant. The business is all about offering great, all fresh food, and great drinks to their customers in the local area. They are looking for a confident and personable Assistant Manager with good all round Bar & Restaurant skills. This is a hands on role so you will interact with customers on a daily basis.
- Managing the Bar & Restaurant
- Supporting the General Manager
- Working behind the Bar & Serving food
- Training and developing the front of house team
- Driving sales and achieving targets
- Dealing with cash, opening and closing the bar and cellar duties.
- Outgoing friendly and professional
- Good knowledge of food and drink
- Already working as a bar manager or assistant manager
- Ability to offer a friendly and relaxed service even when busy
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £26000 tips accommodation
- Tips and Service charge
- 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the General Manager apply and send your CV now.