Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire (AL7 1TA)
Salary: £37k - 38k per year excellent benefits
Date posted: 14/6/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Head Chef Role in Luxury Hotel in Hertfordshire
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in Welwyn for a Head Chef to work in the restaurant kitchen at the hotel. The property has an has an excellent repuation for its food and service standards and is looking for a Head Chef to run the fine dining restaurant at the hotel. The role will be cooking for restaurant service so no banqueting as this is done in a seperate kitchen.
- Running the kitchen at the Hotel preparing meals for restaurant service.
- Cooking AA Rosette standard meals using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Kitchen Management duties
- You will already be a Head Chef from a hotel or restaurant
- Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills
- Have experience of working to 1-2AA rosette level
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career Histoy
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £38k
Tips & Benefits
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.