Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Oakham, Rutland (LE15 9LZ)
Salary: £30k - 31k per year excellent benefits, tips
Date posted: 29/6/2022
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef - Busy Fresh Food Pub
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this busy Pub near Oakham and Corby for a Head Chef. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef who can work independently and as part of a small team. You will serve a fresh food menu which includes tapas, pizzas and street food ideas as the owner wants to offer a different choice in the local market. The role is commutable from Stamford, Corby and Oakham areas. You will need own transport due to location.
- Reporting to the Owners
- Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
- Dealing with suppliers and rota's
- Cooking fresh on trend menu
- You will already be a Head Chef or Sous on promotion looking for a new challenge.
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills to speak to guests and colleagues
- Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £30k plus bonus scheme worth £4k
All meals, Uniform
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.