Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Kettering, Northamptonshire (NN15 6XY)
Salary: £40k - 41k per year excellent benefits
Date posted: 21/6/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef required for Luxury Hotel in Northamptonshire
Head Chef. Our client based in the Kettering area is recruiting a Head Chef for their luxury 4* Hotel. This is an opportunity to for an existing and experienced Head Chef who is looking for a new challenge in a busy environment.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of kitchen management. This is a key role within the management team and you will need to be a good communicator with the General Manager and colleagues.
- Working as part of kitchen management team under Executive Head Chef
- Preparing 2AA rosette level modern british menu
- Management of GP and stock control
- Experience of running restaurant, bar, and functions
- Maintaining excellent standards of hygiene and cleaning schedules
You will already be a Head Chef or Sous Chef capable of running a busy kitchen at busy 4* Hotel. You will also be able to manage a busy kitchen and work closely with the Execuitve Chef and Hotel management team.
- Strong Kitchen Manager as well as Chef
- Sound knowledge of running a 4* Hotel
- Excellent communicator
Salary & Benefits
Salary Package to £40K
Meals on duty
28 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.