Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Lyndhurst, Hampshire (SO43 7NF)
Salary: £32k - 33k per year tips, excellent benefits
Date posted: 21/6/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Opportunity for Sous Chef with Luxury Hotel & Restaurant
Our Client is recruiting a Sous Chef to work in their luxury Hotel kitchen in Lyndhurst in the New Forest. As part of an ambitious kitchen team you will assist the Head Chef in serving food of the highest standard for the fine dining restaurant and private functions.
This is a great role for someone looking to get into kitchen management in a fabulous hotel.
The Role - Sous Chef
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the 2AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
- Preparing and plating for fine dining restaurant
- Opportunity for career progression
- Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
- Have experience of working in a 1-2AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
- Steady Career History. Not long spells of relief or overseas work.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £32k per year
- Meals & Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.