Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: King's Lynn, Norfolk (PE32 2HU)
Salary: £33k - 34k per year tips & benefits, live in
Date posted: 3/8/2022
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Great Sous Chef role at this busy Dining Pub in Norfolk.
Our client in the Great Massingham area near to King's Lynn is recruiting a Sous Chef to join their busy Dining Pub & Restaurant.
As part of a hard working brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving food of a AA rosette standard. You will prepare meals for the restuaurant and bar menu.The property is seeking an enthusiastic Sous Chef to join an established head chef and help manage the kitchen team.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing Restaurant & Bar Meals
- 4 day straight shifts with 3 days off
- You will already be a Sous Chef
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have experience of working in a rosette hotel or pub, restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £34k tips
Live in Accommodation if required
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.