Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: London, (Se1 2RT)
Salary: £59k - 60k per year package incl bonus
Date posted: 13/7/2022
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Head Chef role in busy fresh food Restaurant
Head Chef. A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this busy causal dining restaurant near Tower Bridge. As Head Chef you will lead and motivate a talented brigade of chefs serving all fresh seasonal food. The role will invole preparing meals for service with a heavy emphasis on grilled meat & fish. The restaurant serves a seasonal a la carte menu along with private dining and daily specials.
- Reporting to the Owners you will prepare and run the kitchen for daily service
- Using fresh and seasonal ingredients to prepare meals
- Using Meat & Fish to create dishes cooked over the grill and charcoal
- Strong Management skills including hitting GP's, allergens, labour and food cost controls.
- You will already be a Head Chef ideally from independent business rather than large chain
- Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
- Have experience of working in a busy all fresh food restaurant kitchen
- Good Communicator at all levels
- Ambitious and career orientated
Salary & Benefits
Salary package to £60k including tips & bonus
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.