Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk (IP33 1UZ)
Salary: £36k - 37k per year package with tips
Date posted: 26/7/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent New Head Chef Opportunity with Busy Fresh Food Dining Pub
Our client is recruiting a Head Chef for their stylish food led pub in Bury St.Edmunds. This is an opportunity for an exisiting Head Chef to take the next step in their career and manage an already popular and busy property. The pub serves all freshly prepared food with a Modern British Menu and daily specials. The role is 4 days on 3 off per week so good work life balance.
- Working closely with the General Manager and Front of House Team
- Producing Fresh Cooked Food using seasonal products
- Manage, Coach, Train and develop the brigade and achieve GP targets
- Implement new menu ideas and keep focused on customer trends
- Already working as a Head Chef in a busy fresh produce kitchen
- Excellent Communicator & People person
- Good Kitchen manager
- Strong Menu Planning and GP costing skills
Salary & Benefits
- Salary Package worth £37k including tips
- 45 hour week. 3 days off.
- 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.