Latest Hospitality Jobs
Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Oakham, Rutland (LE15 8AB)
Salary: £32k - 33k per year £3k service, excellent benefits
Date posted: 27/7/2022
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: F & B Management
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Food & Beverage Manager - Luxury Hotel - Rutland Water
Food and Beverage Manager. Our client in Rutland is recruiting an experienced Food and Beverage Manager for their luxury Hotel. You will already be working as a Food and Beverage Manager or Operations Manager and looking for the next step in your career.
The Role - Food & Beverage Manager
- Managing all aspects of food and beverage including banqueting and retail
- Developing service standards
- Developing the team
- Managing agreed targets and margin control
- Reporting to the General Manager
The Person Food & Beverage Manager
- Already working as a Food and Beverage Manager
- Knowledge of luxury hotel F&B market
- Stable and progressive CV
- Proven ability to manage all aspects of profitability and margin control
- A team leader and builder
- An equally good communicator with guests, fellow managers and your team.
Salary & Benefits Food & Beverage Manager
- Salary to £32000
- Tips Accommodation if re-locating
- Company benefits, discounts, annual rewards
- 28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this F&B management role and to arrange an interivew with the General manager send your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.