Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire (OX7 5DY)
Salary: £44k - 45k per year package incl tips
Date posted: 1/8/2022
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Great Sous Chef role at this busy Country Dining Pub in Oxfordshire!
Our client in the Chipping Norton area of Oxfordshire is recruiting a Sous Chef to join thier fantastic Country Dining Pub & Restaurant.
As part of a hard working brigade you will assist the Head Chef and manage the kitchen team. The pub is a stunning venue locally and is also a regular venue for VIP's when in the local area. The kitchen serves all freshly prepared food and can offer either 4 days on, 3 off week over 48 hours.
- Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
- Working in the AA Rosette standard kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Preparing Restaurant & Bar Meals
- You will already be a Sous or Strong Jr Sous on promotion
- Able to work unsupervised
- Have experience of working in a AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
- Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Basic Salary to £38k 7k min tips = £45k package
48 hr week
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.