Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Salhouse, Norfolk (NR13 6RX)
Salary: £38k - 40k per year straight shift, tips
Date posted: 2/8/2022
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent New Head Chef Opportunity with Busy Fresh Food Dining Pub
Our client is recruiting a Head Chef for their stylish food led pub in the Salhouse area of Norwich. This is an opportunity for an exisiting Head Chef to take the next step in their career and manage an already popular and busy property with both locals and tourists. The property serves all freshly prepared food with a Modern British Menu and daily specials. The role can offer 4.5 day week so three nights off per week and also straight shifts.
- Working closely with the General Manager and Front of House Team
- Producing Fresh Cooked Food using seasonal products
- Manage, Coach, Train and develop the brigade and achieve GP targets
- Implement new menu ideas and keep focused on customer trends
- Already working as a Head Chef in a busy fresh produce kitchen
- Excellent Communicator & People person
- Good Kitchen manager
- Strong Menu Planning and GP costing skills
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £40k tips
Food on duty, PPE provided,
Straight Shifts, 3 nights off per week.
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the General Manager apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.