Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie
Location: Windsor, Berkshire (SL4 6QP)
Salary: £26k - 27k per year package excellent benefits
Date posted: 1/11/2023
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Immediate Start Available!
Chef de Partie. Our client is recruiting a Chef de Partie for their busy luxury hotel in the Windsor area. They are looking for Chef who has experience of working at AA Rosette standard in a busy fresh food operation.
As Chef de Partie you will support the Head & Sous Chef in the running of service and will prepare meals for the restaurant, bar and functions. You will work 5 straight 9 hour shifts per week.
- Working on each section of the kitchen except pastry
- Supporting the Head Chef and Sous Chef in each service.
- Managing your own section
- Good Communicator - able to supervise Junior Chefs
- You will already be working as a Chef de Partie in a Rosette awarded hotel or restaurant
- Ability to work on each section
- NVQ Level to or equivalent
- Knowledge of fine dining
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £28k plus tips
- Excellent Benefits
- 28 days holiday
- Live in available
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now