Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Thatcham, Berkshire (RG18 4NU)
Salary: £34k - 35k per year live in, tips
Date posted: 2/11/2023
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Our client is recruiting a Sous Chef with experience of working with all fresh food for their country pub and restaurant. You will work with all fresh seasonal produce to produce a Modern British Pub Menu with Classic dishes and daily specials to large numbers of guests. The pub is very busy all year round and is popular with locals as well as tourists.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £35k tips
- All meals, Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- live in available
- Prepare fresh cooked meals using locally sourced produce to AA rosette level
- Managing the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence
- Supervising and motivating junior chefs
- Looking for career opportunity with great local employer
- Already working as a Sous or Exprienced Junior Sous in a busy kitchen environment
- Good attention to detail
- Confident & Enthusiastic
- Steady work history
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.