Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Broadway, West Midlands (County) (WR12 7DP)
Salary: £25k - 27k per year + live in, benefits
Date posted: 23/11/2018
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Pastry Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Pastry Chef Opportunity with Hotel & Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our clients at this busy Hotel & fine dining restaurant in Broadway, Worcestershire. Working for a highly trained Chef you will work on the dedicated Pastry Section with support from a Commis and prepare meals for lunch and dinner service as well as afternoon teas.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will run the Pastry Section
* Working in the Hotel kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing desserts and breads for restaurant and afternoon teas
* You must have previous experience of ideally 4* Kitchens ideally to AA rosette level or above
* Already a Pastry Chef de Partie
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History showing progression.
Salary & Benefits
Live in available
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.