Latest Hospitality Jobs
Head Pastry Chef
Location: Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire (RG9 1FR)
Salary: £31k - 32k per year + tips & benefits, live in
Date posted: 4/1/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Pastry Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Pastry Chef Opportunity with Luxury Hotel
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our clients at this luxury Hotel in the Henley on Thames area. Working for an expereinced Head Chef you will have sole running of the Pastry Section with support from junior chefs and prepare meals for the Fine Dining Restaurant, Events & Functions.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will run the Pastry Section
* Working in the Hotel kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing desserts and breads for restaurant,events, functions and afternoon teas
* You must have previous experience of ideally 4* Kitchens ideally to AA rosette level or above
* Already a Pastry Chef at Sous or Head level
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History showing progression.
Salary & Benefits
Salary £32k + bonus
All meals & Live In Staff Accommodation
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.