Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire (AL1 2QU)
Salary: £22.5k - 23.5k per year + live in, benefits
Date posted: 4/1/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Chef de Partie Busy 4 Star Hotel St. Albans - Immediate Start
Chef de Partie. Our client based in St. Albans is recruiting a Chef de Partie to join their brigade at this busy 4* venue. This is an opportunity, for a Chef de Partie, to join a fantastic property that has a strong C&B/leisure Business as well as a busy brasserie restaurant.
* Working on all sections of the kitchen - good all rounder
* Assisting the Head Chef and Sous Chef
* Using fresh ingredients to produce meals for the restaurant, banqueting menu and events
* Already a Chef de Partie in a busy 4* hotel, events, or conferencing environment
* Experience of working with fresh food.
* Looking to develop a CDP career. Keen and enthusiastic.
* Commis or Demi looking for promotion considered.
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £23.5k
Meals & Uniform
Training and Development
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway Hospitality Recruitment work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.