Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire (RG12 1BD)
Salary: £39k - 40k per year + bonus, incentives
Date posted: 25/1/2019
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Head Chef opportunity with Leading Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in Bracknell for a Head Chef to work in their busy fresh food high street Restaurant. You will lead and inspire the Brigade in serving large numbers of customers freshly cooked food. The General Manager is looking for a talented chef and manager who can run an already busy and successful kitchen.
* Reporting to the GM you will mange the kitchen brigade
* Working in the busy fast paced restaurant kitchen using fresh ingredients
* Preparing and plating meals for restaurant and bar service
* Strong Management skills - Existing Head Chef or Kitchen Manager
* Take Control of systems such as ordering, hygiene and stock control
* You will already be a Head Chef seeking a new opportunity
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in a busy high street branded restaurant or possiby luxury cruise ship
* Hands on - lead by example
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £40k + bonus scheme and incentives
Excellent Company Benefits Package
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the GM apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.