Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire (RG12 1BG)
Salary: £29k - 30k per year + excellent benefits
Date posted: 25/1/2019
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Sous Chef required for busy High Street Restaurant in Bracknell
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen for our client who is recruiting for thier busy fresh food restaurant in Bracknell. As part of a dedicated brigade you will be assist the Head Chef in serving fresh food for this premium restaurant group who has sites in major cities around the UK.
Sous Chef Role
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the high standard kitchen using fresh ingredients
* Running kitchen shifts and managing GP and ensuring hygiene standards
* Strong Management skills
* Mature focus and outlook
* You will already be a Sous Chef/Second Chef from a busy branded restaurant or possibly luxury cruise ship
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in an all fresh food Kitchen
* Good attention to detail
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £30k
Excellent Company Benefits
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.