Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: King's Lynn, Norfolk (PE36 6LY)
Salary: £32k - 33k per year + tips & benefits
Date posted: 28/1/2019
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Head Chef opportunity with Coastal Inn with Rooms
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen at this busy coastal inn with rooms near Hunstanton for a Head Chef. You will lead a small brigade serving all fresh produce and preparing meals for lunch & dinner service. The role would be suitable for a Head Chef or Sous on promotion who can lead and run an existing kitchen team of chefs serving a modern british seasonal menu with support from an Executive Chef & GM.
* Reporting to the General Manager you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the kitchen using fresh and seasonal ingredients
* Support from Executive Chef with Menu's, suppliers and rota's
* Kitchen Management duties
* You will already be a Head Chef or aspiring Sous Chef looking for promotion.
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Have experience of working in AA rosette level kitchen
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £33k d.o.e
Tips & Bonus Scheme
28 days holiday
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.