Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Broadway, West Midlands (County) (WR12 7AP)
Salary: £19k - 20k per year + weekly tips, benefits
Date posted: 29/1/2019
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Chefs
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Breakfast Chef required by Busy Restaurant 0800-1700 shift
Breakfast Chef. An opportunity has arisen at our client based in the Broadway, Worcestershire for a Breakfast Chef. The role is 5 days shifts out of 7 and you will prepare breakfasts for guests as well as prep for the day's service. The role is 0800-1700 five days from seven a week.
* Reporting to the Head Chef
* Working straight shifts so no evening shifts, 5 days out of 7, 0800- 1700 hours of work.
* Preparing Breakfast and prep for main kitchen
* You will be a reliable, enthusiastic chef with experience of working with all fresh food
* Able to work unsupervised
* Keen, enthusiastic, well presented and motivated
* Would Suit Candidate looking for straight shifts
Salary & Benefits
Salary £19-20k + tips
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.