Latest Hospitality Jobs
Jr Sous Chef - Ipswich
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk (IP8 3EL)
Salary: £23k - 24k per year + excellent benefits
Date posted: 29/1/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Opportunity for Junior Sous Chef
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based near Ipswich for a Jr Sous Chef to work in their 2AA rosette awarded kitchen. As part of an ambitious kitchen team you will assist the Head Chef in serving food of the highest standard for the fine dining restaurant and functions.
This is a great role for someone looking to get into kitchen management in a fabulous hotel.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will be assisted by junior chefs
* Working in the 2AA Rosette level kitchen using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients
* Preparing and plating for fine dining restaurant
* Opportunity for career progression
* Able to work unsupervised and develop a junior team members
* Have experience of working in a AA rosette hotel or restaurant kitchen
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History. Not long spells of relief or overseas work.
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £24 per year
Meals & Uniform
28 days holiday
Training and development
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. ONLY candidates living and working in the UK can be considered. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required as part of the process.