Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Windsor, Berkshire (SL4 3HD)
Salary: £19k - 21.5k per year
Date posted: 1/2/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Food & Beverage Supervisor
Contact: Paul Durman
Our client based in Windsor is recruiting a F&B Supervisor for their privately owned hotel. This is an opportunity for someone with a Food and Beverage background to take a step forward in their career. You will be joining a highly professional hotel team. with great scope for development within the company structure.
The Role - F&B Supervisor
- Reporting to the F&B Manager
- This is a hands on role for someone with energy and enthusiasm who loves offering outstanding service to guests.
- You will be engaged in every department of the hotel to ensure its smooth operation.
- Food and beverage experience is essential as you support the restaurant and C&B departments.
The Person - F&B Supervisor
- Outgoing and personable
- Capable of forming strong relationships with colleagues, other managers and guests.
- Hardworking and target driven
- this role will suit a waiter looking for a move up the ladder or an F&B Supervisor looking for a new challenge
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £20,000
- 28 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Closed Christmas
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the General Manager send your CV now.