Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Cirencester, Gloucestershire (GL7 1SZ)
Salary: £30k - 32k per year + live in, benefits
Date posted: 8/2/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Pastry Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Pastry Chef Opportunity with Luxury Hotel
A Fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for our clients at this luxury Hotel in the Cirencester area. Working for an expereinced Head Chef you will have sole running of the Pastry Section with support from junior chefs and prepare all pastry and desserts for the Fine Dining Restaurant, Weddings & Functions. You will work in a stand alone Pastry Kitchen with all modern ovens and equipment.
* Reporting to the Head Chef you will run the Pastry Section
* Working in the Hotel kitchen using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
* Preparing desserts and breads for restaurant,events, functions and afternoon teas
* You must have previous experience of ideally 4* Kitchens ideally to 2AA rosette level or above
* Already a Pastry Chef at Sous or Head level
* Able to work unsupervised and develop junior team members
* Good attention to detail
* Steady Career History showing progression.
Salary & Benefits
Salary £32k + tips
All meals & Live In Staff Accommodation
28 days holiday
Training and development within the company
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send your Daniel Boyle CV now.