Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Daventry, Northamptonshire (NN11 8YG)
Salary: £39k - 40k per year + excellent benefits
Date posted: 28/3/2019
Employer type: Hotel
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Head Chef. Busy Large 4* Hotel Northamptonshire
Our client based in Northamptonshire is recruiting a Head Chef for their busy 4* Hotel. This is an opportunity to for an existing and experienced Head Chef who is looking for a new challenge in a busy environment
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of kitchen management. This is a key role within the management team and you will need to be a good communicator with the General Manager and colleagues.
* Effective Management and Development of your brigade
* Development of menus
* Management of GP and stock control
* Experience of running multi food outlets including restaurant, bar, lounge and functions
* Maintaining excellent standards of hygiene and cleaning schedules
You will already be a Head Chef capable of running a busy kitchen at this large 4* Hotel. You will also be able to manage a busy kitchen and work closely with the General Manager and the rest of the management team.
* Strong Kitchen Manager as well as Chef
* Sound knowledge of running a large 4* Hotel or conferencing operation in the UK
* Strong understanding of kitchen finances and procedures
* Excellent communicator
Salary & Benefits
Salary to £40000
Temporary Accommodation if re-locating
Meals on duty
28 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.