Latest Hospitality Jobs
Chef de Partie
Location: Redditch, West Midlands (County) (B96 6HN)
Salary: £31k - 32k per year tips, benefits
Date posted: 6/11/2023
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Chef de Partie
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Our client is recruiting a Chef de Partie with experience of working with all fresh food for their country pub and restaurant. You will work with all fresh seasonal produce to produce a Modern British Pub Menu with Classic dishes and daily specials. The pub is very busy all year round and is popular with locals. The Head Chef is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate keen to develop as part of a team.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £13 ph - all hours paid
- All meals, Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- 3 nights off per week, 2 full days
- Prepare fresh cooked meals using locally sourced produce
- Managing the kitchen in the Head Chefs absence
- Supervising and motivating junior chefs
- Looking for career opportunity with great local employer
- Already working as a Chef de Partie in a busy kitchen environment
- Good attention to detail
- Confident & Enthusiastic
- Need own transport due to location
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now.
Gateway Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.