Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire (OX29 4TH)
Salary: £50k - 60k per year d.o.e. tips
Date posted: 16/1/2024
Employer type: Pubs & Bars
Job type: Head Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent New Head Chef Opportunity with High End Country Inn with Rooms
Our client is recruiting a Head Chef for their stylish country inn serving all fresh food based close to Witney & Eynsham in Oxfordshire.This is an opportunity for an exisiting Head Chef or ambitious Sous to take the next step in their career and join this successful business. The kitchen uses locally sourced produce where available from suppliers. They want to be proud of the provenance of local produce and be passionate about the food they serve. You will serve a modern seasonal menu as well as options from the Josper Grill.
Head Chef - Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £50-60k d.o.e
- Excellent tips & benefits
- Food on duty
- Staff Accommodation available locally if required
Head Chef Role
- Working closely with the General Manager and owners
- Producing Fresh Cooked Food using seasonal, local produce to prepare pub restaurant meals.
- Implement new menu ideas and keep focused on customer trends
- Good Communicator & People person
- Owners looking for someone wanting long term career opportunity.
To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the General Manager apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now