Latest Hospitality Jobs
Location: Reading, Berkshire (RG2 9AY)
Salary: £37k - 38k per year tips, live in, benefits
Date posted: 2/2/2024
Employer type: Restaurant
Job type: Sous Chef
Contact: Daniel Boyle
Excellent Sous Chef Role in Fine Dining Restaurant
A Fantastic opportunity had arisen at our client based in Berkshire for a Sous Chef to work in the kitchen at this fine dining restaurant. The property has an has an excellent repuation for its food and service standards. The role will be cooking for restaurant service to multi AA rosette level and you will work under a talented Head Chef as part of a hard working creative team.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary to £38k service
- Staff Benefits & Discounts
- Meals & Uniform
- 28 days holiday
- Live in accommodation available
- Working in kitchen preparing meals for restaurant service.
- Cooking 2/3AA Rosette standard meals using fresh, local and seasonal ingredients
- Kitchen Management duties
- You will already be a Sous Chef from a luxury hotel or restaurant
- Able to work unsupervised and have strong management skills
- Have experience of working to 2AA rosette level or higher
Application. To find out more about this opportunity and to arrange an interview with the Head Chef apply and send Daniel Boyle your CV now. Gateway work closely with hotels, restaurants and Gastro Pubs many with accolades and awards.